Many of us will be traveling sometime in the next few weeks. Here are some travel tips to keep you looking your best when you arrive at your destination!
- Stay hydrated. Push fluids, especially water and other clear fluids. Also grab a skin mister like Evian to use on the plane, bus, or in the car.
- Moisturize. Keeping skin hydrated helps keep wrinkles away and your complexion bright and clear. I recommend Skin Better’s Trio Rebalancing Moisture Treatment because it is extremely hydrating with being heavy or greasy. I also like the plumping effect that it has, making you look your best!
- Skip Makeup. Until you reach your destination, it is best to pass on heavy foundations or other makeup. Instead, opt for a tinted sunscreen (yes you should be wearing it even in the winter months!) like EltaMD’s UV Elements Tinted Sunscreen. This way you get coverage, moisture, and you are not wearing something too heavy for travel.
- DePuff Eyes. Many of us will travel early or late, so puffy eyes are a reality. A product like Skin Better’s Instant Effect Eye Gel refreshes skin daily, improving the feel of firmness and tightness of the skin around the eyes. It also reduces the appearance of under-eye bags, which are not the kind you want with you on vacay!
- Lips Love. Last but not least, skip the long-wearing lipsticks which can be very drying and use your favorite lip balm until you arrive at your destination.
These tips will keep you perky and polished during your travels and will have you arriving at your destination as a perfect canvas for your makeup! Happy Travels!